For Better Result
- Light the candle long enough to melt the top layer of wax evenly before putting out the flame.
- After the first use, trim the wick adequately each time before using.
- As the candles are handmade with natural wax, it is normal to see minor cracks or water droplets forming on the candles.
- Try not to blow out the candles as it will create black smoke and produce a burnt odour. You may use a candle dipper or snuffer.
- Stop using the candles when there is less than 1cm height of wax left in the jar.
- Do not leave lighted candles unattended and keep it out of reach from children and pets.